What is My Home Worth?
Receive a custom evaluation for your home, including comparisons to other homes that have recently sold or are on the market. This guarantees you receive the most accurate information available. To find out what your home is worth, fill out the information below:
Since we are a team you get TWO agents to offer you twice the service, twice the experience and twice the care. We pursue real estate with a true passion for the profession and a love for the people who join our family of clients. We are extremely “hands on”, offering personalized service throughout the entire process and are always available. We offer the additional support of our assistant, Kari, to insure prompt responses and great attention to detail. We would love the opportunity to work with you, your family, friends, or co-workers to help you sell the home you have or purchase your dream home.
- A top producer every year working with Coldwell Banker
- Previews Specialist, a designation earned by selling a quota of million dollar homes
- Broad experience in related fields of lending, construction and investments
- 22-year residents of North County with extensive community knowledge and involvement
- A true bloodhound in researching and finding the right property for you
- Aggressive marketing strategies utilizing Internet, technology media, print and direct mailing
- Outstanding personal service and attention to detail guaranteed
- Excellent negotiation skills to optimize your results
- Hard work and dedication is the backbone of our business
- 80% of our business if from referrals
Complete resume and references available upon request.
When you're looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home, you've come to the right place. The experience, dedication and strong communication you'll receive here will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home:
1. The Local Advantage - Take advantage of a broad spectrum of technologies and tools to support the sale of your home from start to close.
2. Internet Advertising - Since the lion's share of home buyers starts their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. You'll gain access to placement on Google, Bing, and other websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home.
3. Email Campaigns - It's important to "work the network." We can work together to identify the right people to target your home-and get in touch with them by email to drive excitement and interest.
4. Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home-and you won't have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.